| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tynemouth, England in October is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with rain sometimes. Only 61mm (2.4in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 16 days.
- In October the blue above Tynemouth, England is gloomy with on balance a trifling 2:56 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:18 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:23.
- There are approximately 7:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29% of daylight hours and cloudy 71% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tynemouth, England October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tynemouth, England, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tynemouth, England:
- Kinloss, Uk - 320.8 kms (199.4 miles) NNW
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 245.8 kms (152.7 miles) N
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 275.9 kms (171.4 miles) NW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 166 kms (103.1 miles) NW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 210.6 kms (130.8 miles) WNW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 118.4 kms (73.5 miles) WNW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) W
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 310 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Leeming, Uk - 80.4 kms (49.9 miles) S
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 218 kms (135.5 miles) WSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 282.4 kms (175.5 miles) SW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) S
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SSW