| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tynemouth, England in September is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 55mm (2.2in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 14 days.
- In September the heavens above Tynemouth, England are a little dull with an average of a mere 4:00 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 8:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tynemouth, England September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tynemouth, England, Uk
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tynemouth, England:
- Kinloss, Uk - 320.8 kms (199.4 miles) NNW
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 245.8 kms (152.7 miles) N
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 275.9 kms (171.4 miles) NW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 166 kms (103.1 miles) NW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 210.6 kms (130.8 miles) WNW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 118.4 kms (73.5 miles) WNW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) W
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 310 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Leeming, Uk - 80.4 kms (49.9 miles) S
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 218 kms (135.5 miles) WSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 282.4 kms (175.5 miles) SW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) S
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SSW